Keystone Resort, Keystone, Colorado, USA Antibody-enzyme fusions degrade pathogenic glycogen in Lafora disease and demonstrate a novel cell-penetrating platform for treating neurological disorders Kathryn Brewer1, Annette Uittenbogaard1, Grant Austin1, John McCarthy1, Anna DePaoli-Roach2, Peter J. Roach2, Brad Hodges3, James R. Pauly3, Tracy McKnight3, Dustin D. Armstrong3*, Matthew S. Gentry1 1University of Kentucky, 2Indiana University, 3Valerion Therapeutics *firstname.lastname@example.org […]READ MORE...
- Advances in Neurodegenerative Disease Research and Therapy
- A Natural History Study of X-Linked Mytotubular Myopathy
- Poster Presentation at WORLDS Symposium
- Valerion Presents Preclinical Proof-of-Concept Data for VAL-0417 for the Treatment of Lafora Disease
- Novel approaches to improved treatments for orphan genetic diseases: Enhanced intracellular delivery of protein therapy through natural transport mechanisms